Bunkbeds!

I just finished spray painting, assembling, and moving in new bunk beds. What a chore! It took 6 cans of spray paint and lots of patience to paint it. It took Chris and  I around 3 hours to put it up. It took Mom two hours to get new mattresses. Whew!  That was a lot of work! but it’s done and completed and now I have new bunkbeds! Praise the Lord it only took me, (prepare to be amazed ;)), three days! And Wednesday I didn’t do much with them! So, it was worth it, maybe, and now to train Karis to sleep in the bottom bunk so I can get rid of the crib and have a desk in there… but that’ll take a while! 🙂

Advertisements
%d bloggers like this: