- Took me about 4 trys (using the spell checker) to spell that…. really…. but that’s not the norm, I promise!
- Clean,Clean,clean,clean,clean,clean,clean, do you get the point? We’ve been (surprise surprise) cleaning!
- company’s coming, how did you guess, we get to see the Martins, who moved away about a year ago!
- This number represents the number of boys the Martins have, all 8 and under
- Martin boys+ Bumgardner boys = 7 boys twelve and under!
- OK, just in case you are thinking otherwise, I still do love the Martin family! But then, they’ve never stayed a whole week at our house!
- Dad coming home! he just called!
- Blogging, there seems to be a pattern with this; here we go: I get a blog (on WordPress), couple months later Ky gets a blog (on WordPress), Chris (the same day) gets a blog (on WordPress) I get a blog (on Blogger), a couple of months later Ky gets a blog (on Blogger), Chris ( the same day gets a blog) on Blogger) Do you see a pattern?
- Wind, and snow, no I’m not kidding you, I’ve seen some snowflakes today! did I really want that exclamation point there?
- Tired, I don’t feel like going-to-sleep-tired, I feel like sitting-still-for-a-long-time-tired
- I woke up a 4 am today and couldn’t get back to sleep till 6 am. I made up for and slept till eight! (very somewhat unusual, OK, like maybe an half an hour later then I’ve been rolling out of bed to last couple of weeks) 🙂 but my normal, (which hasn’t been normal lately) wake-up time is supposed to be six
- Daddy Home!
- (Wow, I wan’t to get to ten, I’m at thirteen!)
Tag Archives: activities
I always have thought cornstarch was weird but when I tried this combination I knew it was for me, why because I love things you can make in the kitchen that are weird, gloopy, squishy,etc, etc. 🙂 I read this idea in a magazine for parents with young kids, as a play idea for toddlers, but I loved it too 🙂
Mix some cornstarch, I used about a tablespoon to start with, and a little less water, together. I tried red food coloring but it did not turn out well ’cause it stained my fingers while I was playing with it. when you mix it up it will look like really liquidy pudding but when you touch it will feel solid! When you pick a “chunk” up it will kind of liquify and start dripping!
This stuff is so cool!