- Remember your father’s words
- Call wisdom your friend, always have it near you
- Do not go near an adulteress, this is addressed to his son though, so for me is would be,
- Do not be an adulteress
- Do not be deceived by the world and wicked people in it
- Be attentive to what your parents say!
This chapter is dealing with wicked people in the world who will try to deceive and seduce you. Solomon is warning his son to be wise and not to be enticed by these wicked people because their way leads to death. He is also telling his son to be pure.
Today I’m going to try to remember especially that I should want wisdom to be my friend, in other words, I should want to have wisdom.