I haven’t posted one of these for a while!
Chapter 5, this is going quickly!
In this chapter Solomon is warning his son not to be friends with, spend time with, or love a wicked woman. Why? because her path leads to death! Here’s my wise dealings list
- Listen to your dad’s wisdom and instruction (Mom has good things to say too)
- Guard knowledge
- Don’t trust a wicked women, even though she will seem to be nice, her way leads to death
- Listen to wise teachers (parents, pastor, other godly people)They will direct you in the right way
- Ponder your path: (watch where you’re going) God can see everything you do and think!
- Don’t lack discipline, those who do are wicked!
Listen to my parents wisdom! That is imperative! That is the instruction I’m going to remember today!